How to support Chris Singleton
Chris Singleton and the Distractions rely on the support of people like you to make, play and distribute music. Please do as much as you can to help out and support quality independent music.
1. Spread the word on Facebook.
Possibly the most important thing you can do to support Chris is to spread the word on Facebook.
- First, click here to post a link to Chris' free album on your Facebook profile.
- Then, send a Facebook message to as many of your friends as possible, asking them to go to www.facebook.com/chrissingletonmusic to pick up their free album in exchange for a 'like'.
2. Email everybody
- Email the link www.singletonmusic.com/free/ to as many people as you possibly can.
- Post the link www.singletonmusic.com/free/ on Youtube videos, messageboards, social networks and in status updates.
- If you're a big fan, think about joining the street team.
3. Consider making a donation or buy some music / merchandise
If you downloaded a free copy of 'Twisted City' please consider making a donation to the honesty box (anyone who donates gets extra tracks as a thank-you). You can also support Chris by buying more music and merchandise.
4. Play the album to everyone
Play Chris Singleton's music to as many people as possible: to passengers in your car, people at work, drunks at parties etc. Don't keep it to yourself! Tell people that they can download it for free at www.singletonmusic.com/free.
5. Create an e-signature
Add the following line to your email signature: "Download Chris Singleton's acclaimed album, 'Twisted City', entirely free at http://www.singletonmusic.com/free/"